Thursday 27 May 2021

Covid 19 2nd jab

Covid 19 2nd jab

I missed it as my Tinnitus was/is fizzing off the chart right now

I did try online to cancel but couldn't

So I'll have to rebook

Tinnitus is worse than all the pain attacks

because it's always there like the air, 

and drives you mad

like  a bad tv presenter, pick your own

and soon here in UK we'll have our own Opinionated TV News station

Imagine what John Lennon sung

and now his son is saying

Step Back, be Nice

Martin Luther King said

The Content of a Person's Character matters mosts

and I agree with that

Too much Twitter Mentality

No gentility 

Anger first, Me first

And who stoked all that?

If only........

We could turn the clock back



No comments:

Pentecost, somebody was just reading this, in Italy maybe?

 NOW AA, Amnesty International, not your old drunken friends in AA and no not the AA the motor breakdown people THEY say write respectful le...