Monday 31 May 2021

Bank Holiday Monday 31st May

 Common sense the full end of lockdown will be extended

If everybody masks up, to protect shop workers especially

And has lots of windows open, and does things outside

Everything will be fine

It would be nice if newspapers didn't play both sides

reminds me of the Buster Keaton film

where he marches along a ridge

one side Yankee flag, other side Confederate

it's in black and white, maybe 100 years old

But in life there are only shades of grey

so lets not make Monkees of ourselves

anyway yesterday 12 places reading me on Wordpress

and other places today

So I hope you are all enjoying my words

As for me Tinnitus is a curse, not getting enough sleep

So understand why I watch Kdramas instead of creating more stories

but  like I said 3300 pieces to read on this site alone

so when anybody has read all of them

then I'll be worried, please, amused and bemused

I'll marry the winner of that challenge, but female only

I also had a dream I found 3 lots of cash in the street as I was walking along

Maybe because of the Move to Heaven Kdrama I started yesterday

watching that alongside the Kickboxer and Announcer story one

Then there's the mad woman and the cop one too which is 30 min episodes

Is the girl in the story from My Girlfriend is a Gruffalo or some such title

The mad woman kdrama was made 10 years later

only those of you in Korea will know for sure

That's all I'm going to have a soak now and a shave, so you call all take

the clothes peg off your nose.

ca ce son cest vraiment toi was a song long ago in France

I can remember from 30 years ago maybe

Enough

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Michael-Casey/e/B00571G0YC?ref_=dbs_p_pbk_r00_abau_000000







No comments:

May is the month of Mary

May is the Month of Mary Posted by michaelgcasey 09/05/2024 Posted in Uncategorized who we all love so well Meanwhile in Moscow a Parade to ...