Tuesday 18 August 2020

up early, then back to bed soon 18th august 2020

up early, then back to bed soon

over on Wordpress Panama and Germany

are reading translations of The Butcher The Baker and The Undertaker

in Spanish and German

loads of  other languages available just go look

https://michaelgcaseyfrombirminghamengland.wordpress.com/


here on my Blogger sites, this one being the MAIN one

others are backup sites

Anyway Romania  are reading big time

am I really that adorable, are all the night shift hotel workers

really that bored that they are looking at my words

Who knows but thank you all so very much

I suppose I'm less threatening than Trump

and even more stupid looking than him

or are fat silver haired  writers in shades from Birmingham ENGLAND

a 10, I'm the Bo Derek of humour writing

Just imagine me running naked on a beach

with the wind blowing my silver hair this way and that

PUKE IN A BUCKET NOT ALL OVER THE SCREEN

whatever is amusing you, thanks for passing by

I did get some advertising so I sent the company involved

a copy of Birmingham is Ballet to read

they'll probably never send me any adverts ever again

I also had a Spike from UK

maybe the Romanians told their relatives here in UK

who is this bloke with a Banana growing through his head?

See previous post for image

Don't forget to tell all your friends too

I'm not on FB or Tiktoc or Twitter

I just live here on Blogger and on Wordpress

so if you want them to suffer send them a link or two

also tell them to position a bucket next to their computer

I know I am so very handsome , but that's just my mother's opinion

So I've got up and let the whoring cat back in

fed her and had my own breakfast and morning meds

My heartbeat was 320 a minute post quadruple heart bypass

So I must take a tablet every day so it doesn't go that fast

or I'd probably die

I heard what you just whispered at the back of class

I still want to reach 3,000,000 words

I'm only half way there now

So I'll carry on living to spite you all

Some day my Princess will come, and ....

well you know the rest if you've been following me

Tell the Spanish guy in UAE he can read my book in Spanish

is he's got nothing better to do

Megan and Harry probably read all my stuff too

but that's just a joke

As they'd be soon sick of me

Ok enough, I'm tired enough to get 4 more hours of broken sleep  in

oh I forget I just scanned the Press

girl with 6 year headache in DM

I've had 7 years of pain myself  mine is a Sine Curve etc

I  NEVER GIVE UP, and once the ride is over I get back to my

Writing, maybe you all suffer far more than me

What, of course you do, you are reading this R U B B I S H

I'm  going slap the back of your legs with a wet Lettuce

the cheek of it all, I'll give you something to make

you fill that bucket......




















No comments:

A Korean in BIRMINGHAM travelling. something to read for you books of mine in Korean

Humour Writing by the fat silver haired writer in shades from Birmingham England read in 162 countries so far https://www.amazon.co.uk/Micha...