Monday 3 August 2020

Daily Mail PAIN piece

Daily Mail PAIN piece

I've just read the piece in today's Daily Mail about PAIN

Sadly I'm an expert and after a few years I suppose I'm

a Chronic Pain person

I only take Paracetamol because of my kidneys

I only take it when I cannot bear the pain a second longer

My most common pain is my left shoulder

When it kicks off I slap on Movelat pain killer gel

Those are the only two things I use

Movelat is a life saver

It works fast straight to where it is needed

I am not an American who treats pain relief like a soda

I am a very reluctant user of prescription pain killers

It feels as if I'm carrying a cross of concrete,no exaggeration

Then my chest pains post quadruple heart bypass are no fun either

I now also have an inoperable hernia through my bypass scar

So my chest hurts on occasion, so bad I can barely breath

Then my arthritis may attack my back or my hips

or feel like pokers up my left or right buttock

Not forgetting a feeling like a baseball blow to my head

All these come and go, like a merry go around of pain

Up and down, nobody knows and the prize is pain

This is my life

I do my best to stay happy by writing and being POSITIVE

Just like Gloria Estefan said in today's pieces also in DM

YOU MUST STAY POSITIVE AND NEVER NEVER NEVER

GIVE IN

Then just for fun "Tinnitus" which is not a sexy Roman slave

But a constant  HISS, is in my ears for a few years now

and at night it is even stronger

I also can only sleep on my right side post bypass

and if I do finally sleep then I still awake every 2 hours

So this is just a sample of my life

I don't need silly articles in the Daily Mail half explaining

I just carry on writing COMEDY

because it proves I'm still alive and useful

Now you may begin to understand the life behind the 2000+ stories

Never Give Up and Never Give in

and Gloria  Estefan was right it does feel like Electricity

Read her piece and watch her video today


No comments:

Lady Gaga and Me , but really about TRUMP

Saturday 3 February 2018 Lady Gaga and Me I had to get up in the night for an hour due to pain.  I've just read about Gaga  having to ca...