Thursday 20 August 2020

afternoon all, how did your kids do in the exams?

afternoon all, how did your kids do in the exams?

well my small daughter got her GCSE exams

did very well to excellent

She got a 9 (very top mark) = A** for Religion

Her friends at school used to call her the little Muslim

as she knew more than them on the Faith

she's a choir singing Christian

her choir master and Godfather rung

she'd missed some choir practices

so he was pleased at least though her singing had lapsed

at least all 10 results were great

The next hard bit is working out which bus pass

is cheapest.

I'll leave it there for now, maybe a new story later

hello to Romania and Japan and Ukriane as well as UAE

my far flung readers

I need my pain medicine now for my Sine Curve of Chronic pain

TTFN

small daughter  a few years ago

No comments:

Spend 8 million of my TAX money on the needy

Government offers free portraits of King Charles to churches, universities and hospitals as part of £8m scheme Churches, universities and ho...