Wednesday 5 August 2020

thank you world 5/aug/2020

thank you world 5/aug/2020

Well you my bemused readers over my4 sites, 3 blogger + Wordpress

are a busy bunch today

6 different languages downloaded on Wordpress

Then Saudi, Zambia, Japan, Russia, USA, UK are just some of today's readers

So thanks, all of you

We just had lamb shank, put it in a pot for 3 hours with potatoes and vegs

plus rosemary. Then it melts in your mouth, our "chef" decided to cook today

the "chef" is very good.

AS for me, don't ask, the answer is a 4 letter word, P*&^

I was thinking of doing some poetry, I've not done any in a while

I talked it over with Tinnitus my Roman slave who shares my bed

every night, if only Tinnitus were ....

So I'll have crack at a poem while you all watch

Hotel del Luna, it really is the best Kdrama I've ever seen

so I'll let the girl from it, and Yoona fight over me

and then we'll have those 4 children and start a K pop dynasty.

Though is more likely I won't reach 70

But God is good, and the Rosary works, so keep on praying




No comments:

HONG KONG pay me

HONG KONG pay me I see you reading avidly so buy a book on Amazon that way you can pay me a few pennies https://www.amazon.co.uk/stores/Mich...