Friday 28 August 2020

getting comfy getting settled

getting comfy getting settled

I've put the old cushions on my chair and it feels better

so that led to the idea of getting comfy

so I may write something about  that later

Thanks UAE and Saudi too for passing by

though you might just be Yanks at an airbase

or Emirs with camels having a read on you ipad

while the camel fills up with water

you can draw your own cartoon

I really do wish I could draw

sadly I use words to draw with

you have to provide your own coloured crayons

Poland was looking too

and the Russian Translation of BBU is being read again too

so thank you all everywhere

History is so full of Hate at the moment

so I'll just say Peace to Everybody everywhere

and Voting is the only way out in USA

otherwise its all hot air like a fart

so register and VOTE.

No comments:

HONG KONG pay me

HONG KONG pay me I see you reading avidly so buy a book on Amazon that way you can pay me a few pennies https://www.amazon.co.uk/stores/Mich...