Saturday 1 August 2020

Rupert Murdoch in my dreams dumping Trump

Rupert Murdoch in my dreams

No not that kind of dream

He's a father of six after all

and beside I'll have 4 more kids myself

and then be a father of six too

if ever my Korean Kpop girl turns up to speed type

you have  to follow me to follow all the pathos/jokes

which is it really?

Anyway in my dream last night as Tinnitus taunted me

I thought what if  Rupert dropped Trump  from FOX

then life would be very interesting

THEN this morning it turns out one of his sons is leaving FOX

if the DM has it right

So do I have some second sight?

But a generation out

So now lets see as the tide rises to drown Donald

will people abandon him

The Senate guy from Kentucky is already hinting DUMP TRUMP

So much for Loyalty

So as the water rises and Trump gets wet

will all the rats abandon ship

Or will Trump get more and more Fascist

Can we have a Spring Time for Hitler dance routine

Mel Brooks are you writing writing it already

Or is dying as you vote the only Hope

of removing a dodgy condo salesman

who should be selling tacos from a van

love and kisses both

I know you'll never back my writing now

But in the Beginning was the Word....










No comments:

HONG KONG pay me

HONG KONG pay me I see you reading avidly so buy a book on Amazon that way you can pay me a few pennies https://www.amazon.co.uk/stores/Mich...