Tuesday 25 August 2020

25th August 2020 fresh out of bath what do you think Japan? post 2970

lazy day today, I may write a new piece in the morning, ie. Wednesday, Tinnitus keeps me awake till dawn these past 2 nights, so I listen to music to keep the Hiss at bay, as well as reading Trump news. Finished my Kdrama:- Its Ok, to not be OK, was really good. The Autistic character was very well acted. The whole thing had the most crying in, more than any Kdrama I’ve seen so far. If you want to watch a Korean hunk cry then ladies watch this show. There was a lady crying too, as usual, which breaks any heart, but the sight of a man crying might be too much if you are a lady.




one day I may start taking nice photos, where I pose properly and comb my hair
What  do you think Japan?

No comments:

HONG KONG pay me

HONG KONG pay me I see you reading avidly so buy a book on Amazon that way you can pay me a few pennies https://www.amazon.co.uk/stores/Mich...