Sunday 9 August 2020

Hello Rich People in the Hamptons USA

Hello to you all over there in the Hamptons wearing Macintosh pcs

or is it  MacKintosh ?

either way it stops you getting wet

thanks for reading my rubbish that's if you actually 

read, too busy for that.

This morning India and Japan are 

amongst my readers.

I may write something new later on after I give 

Donald some Anger Management lessons

2014 Veterans and all that

but I live in hope he  RESIGNS

that way Pence can pardon him first

Enough for now

there is nothing wrong with money

 or even power

but THE LOVE OF MONEY or power

is the ROOT of all Evil

or did Donald say that first, can somebody

Fact Check?

No comments:

Spend 8 million of my TAX money on the needy

Government offers free portraits of King Charles to churches, universities and hospitals as part of £8m scheme Churches, universities and ho...