Wednesday 19 August 2020

hello japan you are still there? comedy piece

hello japan you are still there

well my Tinnitus is still horrendous at night

and I've managed to sprain my left thumb

too much nose picking no doubt

so you'll have to wait and see what I come up with

there are Japanese translations scattered over my sites

but Google Translate can sort out most things

I'll just get back into my blue silk kimono

I'm scaring the neighbours sat here naked

in the window as I talk to you

anyway have a browse and finish reading

The Butcher The Baker and The Undertaker

then tell me what you think in Google English

or you own version

is this you ???

don't hit me or I'll cry

cheerio I may be back later

p.s. your Russian neighbours are reading the Russian translation

  Geisha Lighting | Free Vectors, Stock Photos & PSD



No comments:

HONG KONG pay me

HONG KONG pay me I see you reading avidly so buy a book on Amazon that way you can pay me a few pennies https://www.amazon.co.uk/stores/Mich...