Sunday 30 August 2020

a picture is worth 1000 words

being lazy, so here's 1000s of words I could not find neither the comb nor razor today
This image has an empty alt attribute; its file name is braces1.jpg
This image has an empty alt attribute; its file name is braces2.jpg
This image has an empty alt attribute; its file name is braces3.jpg
This image has an empty alt attribute; its file name is braces4.jpg
This image has an empty alt attribute; its file name is braces5.jpg
This image has an empty alt attribute; its file name is braces6.jpg
This image has an empty alt attribute; its file name is braces7.jpg
This image has an empty alt attribute; its file name is braces8.jpg
This image has an empty alt attribute; its file name is braces9.jpg
I see the stupid in me too, so I write as I look, stupid. But readers in 80 countries must like me enough to read up to TEN translations in one day of The Butcher The Baker and The Undertaker

No comments:

HONG KONG pay me

HONG KONG pay me I see you reading avidly so buy a book on Amazon that way you can pay me a few pennies https://www.amazon.co.uk/stores/Mich...