Saturday 8 August 2020

later on I'll write to my agony aunt

later on I'll write to my agony aunt

so  come back later for that

Honduras is reading the Spanish translation

of The Butcher The Baker and The Undertaker

and Japan has passed by again

Japan has sumo

so maybe I'm very attractive to Japanese women

so I end up with a Japanese new wife and not Korean?

only God knows

and he has a strange sense of humour

he made me

and you are reading this

anyway come back for me Dear Agony Aunt piece later

when I've written it.

and if Richard is reading this send me popcorn....

Types Of Japanese Swords – A Way To Japanese Art Culture ...

No comments:

Lady Gaga and Me , but really about TRUMP

Saturday 3 February 2018 Lady Gaga and Me I had to get up in the night for an hour due to pain.  I've just read about Gaga  having to ca...