Thursday 27 August 2020

dry run in the rain 27/08/2020

dry run in the rain

my small daughter and 2 of her friends are scouting out the new College

they will be attending, so they are stuck on the bus all masked up in the rain

the rain is outside, we don't have open air buses in Birmingham

though I've just remembered seeing a tourist one

but that was 20 years ago, before the fountain was

turned into a flower pot in Victoria Square

Now UAE and Saudi are amongst today's readers

and Spanish file being read so is the King reading me?

Russian translation of The Butcher The Baker and The Undertaker

is being read too

somebody in Switzerland too

So maybe a Russian billionaire is reading me to his kids

as a punishment

He'll put Disney on if they are good

but for now he is reading my book aloud to them

he wanted to be a Newsreader but his voice wasn't

good enough

so Alexi Goodenoff bought the company instead

2billion USD and he sponsored an ice hockey team

with the small change left over

I'm smiling now, but at least you see how my mind words

no drugs required

IMAGINATION is all you need

wherever you are reading me

Thank you, and tell everybody you know in you address book

send unwanted advertising to MZ and tell him

io io it's off to work we go, looking for apples

to poison the witch with....













No comments:

Lady Gaga and Me , but really about TRUMP

Saturday 3 February 2018 Lady Gaga and Me I had to get up in the night for an hour due to pain.  I've just read about Gaga  having to ca...