Tuesday 11 August 2020

unfortunately I cannot draw

unfortunately I cannot draw

though I try to draw cartoons made from words

as I lead you all up the garden path

past Gill from StatsMR, she is a great Lady

hello to her if she sees this

Anyway if I could draw I'd have a cartoon attached to every story

Don Camillo was invented to fill a space in an Italian paper

if I have the facts right

there is a link on my Blogger Profile which has a film

in English  of  Don Camillo , enjoy

Mr Trout recommended him to me 45 years ago

The story dictates the style I use, so some are very sharp

others are my usual style, you decide what to call it

I look out the window and I get an idea then in a hour

you have a brand new story by Michael Casey

these go into my books as I write/compile them

this note on this page does not

If you wanted everything then find a Publisher

and he can put everything in.

Yes, I know it'll never happen, but I keep on annoying

you and the world. Hello Nigeria today as well as Saudi and Japan

As Evanescence sing behind me, bringing me to life

The £1,000,000 offer is still on the table

You donate £1,000,000 to Medecins Sans Frontieres (MSF) Charity

and then you buy me dinner and I'll teach you speaking skills

If Subway is all you can afford after the £1,000,000 Charity donation

that's fine.

But if you want more lessons then you have to donate again and again

to MSF, hello to MSF if they read this, all I get is a free lunch

Who would you  rather eat with?

that's enough for now,my frozen chicken pieces are burning in the oven

right now.

Don't forget to visit Britain as soon as you can, we need your money

Besides Birmingham folks are a friendly bunch

other cities are also available

After my  chicken delights I may write something new

Draw a cartoon of what I've just talked about

it may be better than my actual words

J'arrive le dejeuner es brulle


No comments:

A Korean in BIRMINGHAM travelling. something to read for you books of mine in Korean

Humour Writing by the fat silver haired writer in shades from Birmingham England read in 162 countries so far https://www.amazon.co.uk/Micha...