Friday 7 August 2020

Germany calling plus Korea and Japan

Germany calling plus Korea and Japan

thank you Germany for having a good dip today

Lockdown must be very hard on you, you resort to reading me

Thank you for passing, every reader is loved

I'm playing with my toys today and tidying up

It's the computer operator in me, 1978 was when I started

DEC PDP 1170s just like picture below


PDP-11 - Wikipedia

now I just sit in my chair and annoy you all

Naughty boys are attacking me

Automated calls pretending to be somebody else

BASTARDS  I call them

and hackers too

If you read my rubbish that's great but please don't be such

a Trump as to abuse me every which way, while claiming PIETY

here' a random piece to keep you going, I may try another poem later

Poetry is 1% or less of my output

I have to let it drip over me and I set it down

Everything else is very quick in one hour its done

Look out of window, hook an idea, then reel it in

No  real planning, I'm not clever not patience enough for that

Obviously kids should not  copy me

I have 20 years of radio listening then 30+ years of writing

50 years up my sleeve and all over my belly

that's why I am the fat silver haired writer in shades from Birmingham








No comments:

Spend 8 million of my TAX money on the needy

Government offers free portraits of King Charles to churches, universities and hospitals as part of £8m scheme Churches, universities and ho...