Sunday 16 August 2020

Al Green Soul Singer will be next

Al Green Soul Singer will be next

I  woke up this morning  after my final 2 hoour slot of sleep

and Happiness was in my head

Then Love is Happiness

then I googled

and an Al Green song popped up

So I listened to it

Then I had 1/2 an idea about something to write

then I discovered 240 songs over 19 albums

so then downstairs I put Al Green on the smart speaker

now as I listen to him I'm talking to you

So later after Internet Mass I'll write something

Basically God is Love and Forgiveness

If your version preaches any form of Hate


Then it is NOT God, its corrupt Preachers

Who should be shunned and ignored

Good Samaritans not mega churches with fancy cars

and "preachers" who are really corrupt businessmen making money

Follow that through and you all know Facism is not Faith

no matter what it says

Faith is doing not posing for photos

Faith is a living water

not a cup chained to a bucket and being charged for it



No comments:

A Korean in BIRMINGHAM travelling. something to read for you books of mine in Korean

Humour Writing by the fat silver haired writer in shades from Birmingham England read in 162 countries so far https://www.amazon.co.uk/Micha...