Saturday 29 August 2020

I put a spell on you

I put a spell on you

Annie Lennox is singing that hence the title

I have a cheap TRIBIT smart speaker and it is really  great

judge for yourselves

obviously if  Sir  Simon Rattle sends me a very expensive one

I shall give him my old slippers in return for his smart speaker

If you have never seen him conduct he's fab as is Birmingham's

Symphony Orchestra, he wears SLIPPERS when he conducts

yes really

though he has moved on to Berlin +

anyway I may load up all the Lech Boris and Gregori stories into one file

and post it, maybe 10 stories, later on

I have a sweet spot for the guys, they have one for me too

a bog in Kerry, where they'd love to bury me

so they can test their dog's tracking skills

if they leave me there for 2 days it won't matter

to them

So come back later and see what I've put on the table for you

Yes, my pain levels are high at the moment, otherwise

I'd be writing a new piece, instead of this "chat"


p.s. it's an hour later  + I just got trapped in the bathroom
maybe I'll write about that, phew, or is it pooh?


No comments:

Lady Gaga and Me , but really about TRUMP

Saturday 3 February 2018 Lady Gaga and Me I had to get up in the night for an hour due to pain.  I've just read about Gaga  having to ca...