Thursday, 3 July 2025

The Band is Back together. OZZIE OSBORNE

The Band is Back together

my big daughter is home

so  I have a full house of daughters

even a female cat

it's Thursday and tomorrow is 4th of July

not that it means anything to me

I'm in Birmingham

in ENGLAND

the original Birmingham

and OZZIE OSBORNE is back

for his Farewell Concern

and 20 years ago I was in a hotel room with his wife

Trying to connect the wifi

so there you go

will they name drop me

Michael Casey the fat silver haired writer in shades from Birmingham England

And 47 years ago I worked on Smallbrook Queensway above Superfi

near the Crown Pub where there used to be public toilets

and the Underpass was the most dangerous place in Birmingham

But I was a gorilla with a Rosary even back then

Birmingham has Bullocks



my crowne plaza nec look, Sharon Ozborne and Will Young do you remember me

of course not




No comments:

6480 I was going to go to bed but arthritis kicked in. 180,000 clicks in September over the blogger sites ,so you all like my writing

6480 I was going to go to bed but arthritis kicked in so I ended up posted the 3 cousins stories in russian to russia via 8 mail and a messa...