Thursday 23 July 2020

Saddened and Deeply Offended

Saddened and Deeply Offended

Saddened and Deeply Offended

I got up, now I'm going back to bed

Why anybody should question MY INTEGRITY

is beyond me

Everything I write is MINE ALONE

yes I'll reference a song, like Looking for America right now

as I talk to you, as I look for the idiot questioning

my integrity, who should go look for Trump's integrity

you won't find any

such as using a 2014 photo from Ukraine to say how

violent USA today is, and so Police State tactics by HIM needed

He cannot even cut and paste properly

And weedy MZ just smiles his weak smile and does NOTHING

Sadly folks in USA could still accept all the CORRUPTION

because of the Love of Money

which is the root of all evil

and yes everybody knows that from their Bible

so I'm not plagiarizing  that.

Those who can do, those who cannot just steal or bitch

You should all watch the Beethovan Virus my latest K drama.....


No comments:

Today 12th May has been my Mother's 28th year in Heaven she died in 1996

Today 12th May has been my Mother's 28th year in Heaven she died in 1996 one of her friends is 99 now another died at 99 a third is in t...