Tuesday 28 July 2020

Take That


Take That

Hold up the Light they sing and I groove along, Take That are one of the bands I listen too, I listen to Will Young a lot too, and a bit of Taylor Swift, that trio are my main bedfellows as I fight Tinnitus through the night. So have a listen, there are loads of others but they are my regulars, I have loads more I like. I did used to meet lots of bands when I worked at the hotel as the area was just a spit away. So if any of you recognise me, I hope you are healthier than I have become. I’ve just switched to Tina Turner, and wasn’t that the name of the nice lady I used to work with at the hotel, hello to her too.
I’m just chilling after a massive pain attack, lots theses past 3 weeks. Movelat rules ok,I couldn’t have a holiday even if I wanted one, as a pain attack going through customs wouldn’t go down well. So stay home, put your money in the pockets of your fellow man, and help get the country back together again. I’d say this wherever you are in the world. Vacations will return, but the virus must be put back in its box. Remember Pandora’s box, HOPE came out last, and what is The Butcher The Baker and The Undertaker all about, it’s all about Hope and Love and Charity wrapped up in NON PC LOADS OF LAUGHS, that’s why you are all reading it world wide. Snobs will never like it, I write for all the common people, like the Blur song?, and nobody is more common than me.
So be Simply the Best like Tina Turner, and turn this world back to what it can be and should be, without little Hitlers of every description, even some with dyed hair.
me in the pink of Health long ago
hello to Seychelles too, why are you wasting your time on me, I'd be paddling in the sea and drinking Stella Artois through a straw........

No comments:

Well Hong Kong carries on reading me, maybe because its free, and JAPAN too is having a look

Well Hong Kong carries on reading me, maybe because its free, and JAPAN too is having a look SO If you have a Phd and are beautiful, you can...