Thursday 2 July 2020

Nothing New Today

Nothing New Today

which would be a good title for a piece

but as usual in a sine curve of irregularity

the pain has reached out and touched me

I just wish it would leave me alone

which is a song title

so I know how a kebab feels on a pole slowly spinning

I could be more poetic BUT

Lenny Bruce should take over

Its a &^%%^^ doing a ^%*)(*)(* to my  loopadoo

If you know what I mean like

I should repost my Lenny Bruce piece but you can find it for yourselves

Don't forget to REGISTER and plan who you are giving a lift to

Turning up and Voting is the ONLY WAY OUT

I doubt if the T word will resign

He may even start wearing a mask

He never drained the swamp HE IS THE SWAMP

I 've watched 50 years of Politics and he is the worst ever

Ok here's a random piece chosen so you can have something

for the 4th of July weekend


Let There Be Light ©


By Michael Casey


Let my tears be my words

Let the candle light be my eyes

Let the flowers in bloom be my lips

Let their scent be my blood

Let the wind be my breath

Let clouds be my mood

Let children's laughter be my hope

Let widows' sighs be my conscience

Let a stranger's prayers be my delight

Let the bees be my wisdom

Let the trees be my strength

Let my patience reach to the stars

Let me be always remembered in your prayers

*****
I wrote this maybe 10/11 years ago with my big daughter squeezed
into my Star Trek style chair I had back then. Maybe I should write a
Science Fiction piece, now there's an idea when the pain abates

 and this is where I'd like to live if I were rich, any rich people out there?
Buy it and I'll be your unwelcome guest, ha ha  ha

https://www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-78095803.html
Property Image 1

No comments:

Today 12th May has been my Mother's 28th year in Heaven she died in 1996

Today 12th May has been my Mother's 28th year in Heaven she died in 1996 one of her friends is 99 now another died at 99 a third is in t...