Monday 13 July 2020

TYPOS CORRECTION

i SPOTTED A  TYPO

29th Feb 1988 was the day I finished The Butcher The Baker and The Undertaker

anything else is Sausage Fingers

proofing is so boring once a girl asked me to proof her

she must be joking

that was when I worked at a place which was the worst job in my life

though I did meet a few very nice people there

Romania was reading Big Time last night

and a load in UK too

not unless it was fruit pickers telling their relatives back home

I don't know, but thanks to you and everybody everywhere

The pains continue today, a long straight run of Arthritis and everything else

So I'm hoping that'll go away soon

The downloads of 300 and Not OUT continue apace, 2700 in a matter of days now

Though as I messaged a young Indian writer, It's better to  be read

than dead unread, or just covered in cobwebs in  cyberspace

Though you could all go here and pay the worker, me

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Michael-Casey/e/B00571G0YC/ref=dp_byline_cont_ebooks_1

2020Words has now reached  191 pages now or 55701 words so I'll spare Amazon that till year end

I might not bother uploading any more books to Amazon after  that

27 books is the total challenge that my big daughter set

If I hit 27, I might just drop down dead then

So I might stop, just in case I  tempt  fate.

Hitting 2,000,000 Words should be easy as I'm at 1,624,463 right now, so 375,000 or so is easy

Though the pain levels this week were horrid, if I use a word Girls love to use.

I should be able to write a new piece today, it' s just pick a topic and 1 hour later, you are all bored.






this is Totoro our cat 5 years ago, the cat promised if I had a heart attack, I had a quadruple, unplanned just as the cat was

No comments:

Today 12th May has been my Mother's 28th year in Heaven she died in 1996

Today 12th May has been my Mother's 28th year in Heaven she died in 1996 one of her friends is 99 now another died at 99 a third is in t...