Saturday 18 July 2020

18th July 2020 afternoon all

I did start writing something yesterday but...

so thanks to Isreal, Syrian, Saudi and Hong Kong

for being some of my bemused, befuddled and smiling readers today

JUST  when you thought lockdown could not get any worse

you found me

i've past 2900 pieces here on the main site

2000 are stories  I think, the rest may be like this

but you'll have to read everything to find out

Teacher, can we count the grains of sand instead

I'm not that boring, don't answer that.

Ok, if it makes you all better, repeat after me

Michael Casey you are just fat and silver haired from Birmingham

What about the Writer bit?

Silence

You know how to hurt my  feelings, I may just walk through the desert

I mean dessert, whipped cream and strawberries

Image that a fat silver haired writer in shades from Birmingham totally

covered in strawberries and cream

What's that sound

Not of Silence

Just people smacking their lips, no, the sound of Boredom

You really know how to hurt my feelings

I'm going off for a cry

I may just watch Beethoven Virus my Kdrama about an orchestra

I 'll come back later

as punishment read a chapter of The Butcher The Baker and The Undertaker

and which character in it is closest to Me?

You could all put me on TicTok  or whatever its called

2,000,000,000 users and none has heard of me

You could punish them

But don't look under your bed, as I may be hiding there

me and Tororo the cat

reading Don Camillo, he is so much better than me

so with that book recommendation I'll finish for now

it's nearly 4pm here in England

I had open the window, one of my girls was wearing

horrible perfume. If only they used Ck1 then I'd

let it be, cos we could all wear it androgenously


No comments:

something for Putin 13th May 1917 to 13 May 2024 , ENOUGH STOP

Michael Casey <michaelgcasey@gmail.com> something for Putin 13th May 1917 to 13 May 2024 , ENOUGH STOP Michael Casey  <michaelgcase...