Thursday 23 July 2020

About to go to bed

My hernia/chest  through my bypass has decided to play up

so there won't be anything new in the morning

No this is not a bad/mad/sad excuse of a writer

making it all up for sympathy or empathy

all this pain is part of me I wish it was not

I'd love to run away with Korean new wife

and have four more kids and start a Kpop band

and live happily for 40  more years

But as I've just reminded my small daughter

enjoy me while I'm here

This is brutal honest

MY love I leave via my 8000 pages

via the words online and the books compiled

You may all think that they and me are just RUBBISH

but as it said on the wall at the end of the Equaliser 2 yesterday

I leave the best of me behind

And I do have a very fat behind, alway leave on a smile

or a rasping fart, whichever comes easier

now to bed and Tinnitus


No comments:

Today 12th May has been my Mother's 28th year in Heaven she died in 1996

Today 12th May has been my Mother's 28th year in Heaven she died in 1996 one of her friends is 99 now another died at 99 a third is in t...