Friday 24 July 2020

In the morning Waves

In the morning Waves

that's the title I have a vague idea of what I'll write

I'm listening to Flaming Pie a Paul McCartney album from 20 years ago maybe

UAE have come out  to read again tonight

I'm having a long run of pain, so stay healthy all of you

2 weeks or more now of the arthritis etc leading the way

I did load up 3 Arabic translations in the end yesterday

so click and download, one of them is actually 11 books in an omnibus

other than that pray for my Health

I would ask for more but I'm cheeky enough already

below are me and my daughter 19 years ago

p.s. hello to American Samoa over on Wordpress, perhaps from a distance my writing is better than it really is


No comments:

something for Putin 13th May 1917 to 13 May 2024 , ENOUGH STOP

Michael Casey <michaelgcasey@gmail.com> something for Putin 13th May 1917 to 13 May 2024 , ENOUGH STOP Michael Casey  <michaelgcase...