Tuesday 21 July 2020

Trump's Last Confession

I confess I should have worn a mask 4 months ago

I release EVERYBODY from Non Disclosure Agreements

I am immediately releasing my Tax payments

Or the fact I never paid any tax

Then I'll let everybody FORGIVE ME

So I can remain KING

For I have no dreams only NIGHTMARES

OR

somebody ring Jon Sopal of the BBC, another gem

for my Exit interview, as I review The Final Cut of the 19th Hole

by Michael Casey

Then I will resign immediately

and donate my now shunk, $2,000,000,000 Net Worth

to the CDC, because I repent everything

Now, do you all believe in Fairy Tales everybody?




The Back Door with Peace nailed to it, in Latin



No comments:

Well Hong Kong carries on reading me, maybe because its free, and JAPAN too is having a look

Well Hong Kong carries on reading me, maybe because its free, and JAPAN too is having a look SO If you have a Phd and are beautiful, you can...