Monday 6 July 2020

6/720 Cocoa time

I'm off to bed soon

so thanks to the folks going through my back list here on Blogger

Tell all your friends that  there are multiple Translations

over on wordpress

https://michaelgcaseyfrombirminghamengland.wordpress.com/

just wade through the swamp of words

drain the 1,622,719 words all written by me

no ghost writers here

my small daughter is throwing out all her GCSE text books

on the dustbins if yuu want to grab them in the night

the pain monster is out in force again tonight

I don't know if its the weather

air pressure does affect arthritis, go do your own research

I'm glad I added a new piece today, these chats like the one you are

reading don't go into to books when I compile them

so you only get stories in them

Don't say a word, you think it's all rubbish

Turkmenistan was on the news  tonight, WHO to visit

I had a reader from that country recently

so hello to them and please God you all stay safe in your country

and that goes for the rest of you everywhere

Mask Up, and be safe.

more audio:- 31 to 40 - Michael Casey's Audio Files

No comments:

Well Hong Kong carries on reading me, maybe because its free, and JAPAN too is having a look

Well Hong Kong carries on reading me, maybe because its free, and JAPAN too is having a look SO If you have a Phd and are beautiful, you can...