Friday 31 July 2020

post 2928 on this Blogger site

post 2928 on this Blogger site

so you have loads to read

The Final Cut of the 19th Hole  which was my 19th book

is being read here

I've pruned my Amazon offerings

Though if you are a media guy there's 3 full books still there

one is an omnibus, so in fact 4 books

The Butcher The Baker and The Undertaker

300 and Not OUT

Quick Stories  (omnibus + 40 extra stories)



click here and see for yourself

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Michael-Casey/e/B00571G0YC/ref=dp_byline_cont_ebooks_1

if you click on USA Amazon you get a different version of my bio

https://www.amazon.com/Michael-Casey/e/B00571G0YC/ref=dp_byline_cont_ebooks_1

Meanwhile over on Wordpress Poland and Bangladesh are

both reading translations of The Butcher The Baker and The Undertaker

In Search of an Indian Princess is the final gripping 3 chapter finale

It's very hot today so I may not give you anything new to read today

but if you search my sites there is plenty to read

So Happy Eid to my Muslim readers

and if it was you in Saudi who did not buy that football club

why not invest 1% of the price of a football club in me instead

and then I'll do what I've promised to do

It will bring the entire world much happiness

and your name will be blessed, I can stay in the shadows always

because it is cooler in every sense of the world

so once more Happy Eid everybody


michaelgcasey – Just some of my 8000 pages by the fat silver ...

No comments:

Today 12th May has been my Mother's 28th year in Heaven she died in 1996

Today 12th May has been my Mother's 28th year in Heaven she died in 1996 one of her friends is 99 now another died at 99 a third is in t...