Sunday 19 July 2020

USA Titanic

As I sit here safe in Old Forge and Singing Anvil, part of The Black Country

I view world events, and immediately I have to explain 2 things.

The Black Country refers  to the smoke and dirt from Industrial Midlands in UK

Why do I even have to bother explaining that, you decide

As I stroke my Adam's apple, soon to be renamed

Old Forge and Singing Anvil obviously refers to a ficticious Black Country place

in honour of my dad who was a Blacksmith and then slogged his guts out

for 40 years in a steel works,

The District Iron and Steel Brasshouse Lane Smethwick , a real place,

so when I wrote The Butcher The Baker and The Undertaker that's the

backgound, but the original title was

A Nation of Shopkeepers but I guessed nobody would remember their History

and that's what you should do, remember your History

So let's begin today, as the T word lowers the flag, because it might

get him votes.

As the Titanic heads for the iceberg, the captain just looks the other way

and orders the crew to do the same, don't count the dead they cannot vote.

Remove those pictures they look down on me, let me go golfing

as disaster looms even nearer. I'll change the board as soon as she dies

yes a 20 year old fresh from Harvard will do, without any clue

Just always Right Right and Right, they'll continue in my own image

my Golden Calf for 60 more years, I have no fears

Yes I'll have a drink, before we sink, just hold the ice

Luke warm drink before we all sink

And on it goes, I've poisoned everybodies' minds

Goebbels book of Misdirection is Perfection

I even have an big election plan

Let them all die with Covid 19

Only my tribe of zealots and misinformed will go out to vote

So I'll be President still

Will everybody swallow this pill

So there you go something to think about

But nobody thinks now,  just TWITTERS

Context and Time is everything

And Spirit behind the Mask matters

Freedom without Common sense always ends in Disaster

So Mask Up and stay safe at home

Before only the bare bones of a society are left

Fake Faith is worthless

As Snoop Dogg would say

Open that Bible and Pray

It is Not a prop or an accessorary, gathering dust

except when removed from a designer bag

for a Photo Opportunity, as the gas drifts past

So pray, hope and don't worry


no greater love has man than to wear a mask and save his fellow man

No comments:

Spend 8 million of my TAX money on the needy

Government offers free portraits of King Charles to churches, universities and hospitals as part of £8m scheme Churches, universities and ho...