Wednesday 22 July 2020

from AUSTRALIA plus

today I find Australia is reading me here
Russia and Ukraine reading on my other Bloggers
over on Wordpress Nigeria and Isreal yesterday
with Argentina and Korea today

so all you Media folks out there when are you going to join in?

I'll put it in writing again

50% of what I earn  in Future from Writing goes straight to Pain Charities

With my aim being 90% of what I earn in Future to Pain Charities

once I earn a little for my kid's future

Pain Charities are:- Medecin sans Frontieres
                                 Hospices
                                 Mental Health
                                 Arthritis
that's where I'd begin

But really none of you believe this

So continue reading for FREE as I make nothing,

 till

Murdoch or Bezo or Anybody discovers me

And yes if push comes to shove I'd donate 100% of my earnings

straight away. And then rely on Providence for anything else for myself

But still nobody believes me

Now go read the final 3 chapters of

 The Butcher The Baker and The Undertaker

which is all about:- In Search of an Indian Princess

till then I'm just a voice calling out in the Wilderness

as stupid people still believe Trump LIES

because, he can ruin ALL HUMANITY


No comments:

Well Hong Kong carries on reading me, maybe because its free, and JAPAN too is having a look

Well Hong Kong carries on reading me, maybe because its free, and JAPAN too is having a look SO If you have a Phd and are beautiful, you can...