Monday 26 June 2023

AI Singapore

 AI Singapore

well you are still going for it

soon you will be no.3 and equal UK for Reading me

But then you have to Double your numbers to reach no.2 Poland

And you really would be a Crazy Rich Asian

If you did 9 times more, as many as lives of a CAT

then you'd beat USA and come Top of The Pops

and you are only 5 million people

So if you want to be my neighbour

READ below, Google Rightmove UK

enter Birmingham  plus 3 miles maybe

325k and look for the garden pictured

and then with the aid of night vision glasses

you could spy on me from your new house

A naked Gorilla in a bedroom window

PUKE IN A BUCKET

NOT all over the SCREEN

Will that make Singapore stop?

Crazy. Rich Asians

Crazy. Rich Asians

Loved the film

But now as all you Singapore People are Reading Me

Or is it a Punishment for bad results at University

95% is bad for a Singaporean after all

So as a Punishment Daddy and Mother 

is making you read me

BUT

there is a house very near to me

That has all been done up, 3 beds

Only one Bathroom

But a downstairs toilet as well

So you could buy it and be my neighbour

Then you could cook and I’d come around

And tell stories

Just like the Monks used to do

Though those were Biblical ones

So Look on Rightmove

325K, the rest you’ll have to work out

But Singaporeans are smart

or you could donate it as a fee for my company

OK you’d rather not bother, and anyway how could you live down the ignominy

of being associated with me?

Michael Casey the fat silver haired writer in shades from Birmingham England

writer of stories that everybody reads but nobody pays for

162 countries so far,  Just Greenland and Antarctica is where people go just to avoid me

– June 23, 2023 


No comments:

HONG KONG pay me

HONG KONG pay me I see you reading avidly so buy a book on Amazon that way you can pay me a few pennies https://www.amazon.co.uk/stores/Mich...