Friday 23 June 2023

Base Jumping Singapore

Base Jumping Singapore

into Michael Casey the fat silver haired writer in shades from Birmingham England.

 https://www.amazon.co.uk/Michael-Casey/e/B00571G0YC?ref_=dbs_p_pbk_r00_abau_000000

https://michaelgcaseyfrombirminghamengland.wordpress.com/

I thought of Base Jumping Singapore as a title then I Googled

You've done it already

But into me, the figures show something

Or are you in a hurry to beat the traffic or the lift is bust?

Anyway the speed you are going through me

EVERYTHING ALTOGETHER AT ONCE

You'll reach 3rd place soon

Then just Poland and USA to beat

Do you think you can do it?

Let There Be Light ©

By Michael Casey

Let my tears be my words

Let the candle light be my eyes

Let the flowers in bloom be my lips

Let their scent be my blood

Let the wind be my breath

Let clouds be my mood

Let children’s laughter be my hope

Let widows’ sighs be my conscience

Let a stranger’s prayers be my delight

Let the bees be my wisdom

Let the trees be my strength

Let my patience reach to the stars

Let me be always remembered in your prayers

**** alternative title for poem above is Let my Tears be my Words

I wrote it in 2008 0r 2009 with my big daughter squeezed beside me, now in a week or so

she get her BioChem Finals results, then new adventures beckon for her

me, I'm still sat in my chair trying to write good stuff, but now Tinnitus nags me so


the old house where I did most writing, Totoro name plate



big daughter 20 years ago

No comments:

A Korean in BIRMINGHAM travelling. something to read for you books of mine in Korean

Humour Writing by the fat silver haired writer in shades from Birmingham England read in 162 countries so far https://www.amazon.co.uk/Micha...