Tuesday 6 June 2023

TRUMP and. PUTIN and something for my Arab readers too

 Trump flooded his Server Room

Just before FBI Raid

Putin Flooded an entire Region in Ukraine

BOTH have large egos

Discuss

God Help Us

And hello to Singapore you keep on coming back for more

I wish somebody would take my pain away

as the shoulder pain is too much for me

and Tinnitus on top

it's no fun

so avoiding Dialysis in the Future

is an after though what with all the Pain today

At least the new bolts for my toilet seat will arrive soon

Too many explosions maybe

No Deep Flake there, everything is Reality

The cat is back to normal now,  waking me up to let her out

4am this morning

Enough, you can go back to your own reality now


so much pain and tinnitus today

well done Saudi for beating Argentina

I’ll go back to my Kdrama in a bit

here’s something for all Arabs to read as you’ll

be up all night celebrating with Vimto

I like Vimto too

And please do pray if only once for my Health

as he pain and Tinnitus noise in unbearable

That’s your lot

Peace be Upon all of Us, and may Putin leave Ukraine tonight

No comments:

Lady Gaga and Me , but really about TRUMP

Saturday 3 February 2018 Lady Gaga and Me I had to get up in the night for an hour due to pain.  I've just read about Gaga  having to ca...