Tuesday 13 June 2023

5 loaves and 2 Fishes for Singapore


Iceland joined my readers club today, just need Greenland and a bit of Africa to finish annoying the entire world, all by word of mouth, I'm not on any antisocial media


5 loaves and 2 Fishes for Singapore

the numbers in a week are that high

I will write more new new material instead of all these

Bullet Points

But Tinnitus is my curse, on top of Ckd and Arthritis 

and hernia in middle of my chest as big as a baseball

through my quadruple heart bypass scar

But at least my silvery hair is so soft

you'd be sooo jealous of it, especially when I wash it

So just in case you are feeling Charitable

the guys in  Italy want to build a school in India

so do your best....


The Friars of Saint Anthony's Basilica in Padua, Italy info@santantonio.org Unsubscribe

05:00 (3 hours ago)
to me

No comments:

Lady Gaga and Me , but really about TRUMP

Saturday 3 February 2018 Lady Gaga and Me I had to get up in the night for an hour due to pain.  I've just read about Gaga  having to ca...