Monday 19 June 2023

Singapore STILL reading, are you stuck in a lift or jail?

Singapore  STILL reading, are you stuck in a lift or jail?

well thank you Singapore

my head is screaming I got up at 5am to stop being a target

It hurts like hell

I let Totoro our cat out, she's back now

THANKS for reading

I had to repair my favourite Rosary with wire

Prayer is one avenue when Pain and Tinnitus strike

And it's not because I'm Holy

So pray for my Health as the left shoulder pain hurts for longer

and The Tinnitus is so severe

I'm half the man I used to be, but still so alluring, in my imagination anyway

Though I still dream of that typist and

having 4 sons, Mathew Mark Luke and John

I am a writer after all

but a pain killer that works and ears not trying to kill

might just be enough

BUT always ask for the Big Grace

BUT Big Grace will be a 300 pound female wrestler

Just like in GLOW a show I've just started to watch

Very funny, and a bit naughty too











No comments:

HONG KONG pay me

HONG KONG pay me I see you reading avidly so buy a book on Amazon that way you can pay me a few pennies https://www.amazon.co.uk/stores/Mich...