Friday 30 June 2023

Singapore you've nearly done it, more readers in Singapore than UK if you Carry On

Singapore you've nearly done it, more readers in Singapore than UK if you Carry On

I'll be disappointed if you turn out  to be an AI Bot

I'd rather kiss a lady, so here's a Kiss for my Singapore girl

x

As for me my Head is Exploding

Because its great news day today at home

One daughter has learnt to ride a bike, on grass with video

grass as in green grass not substances, naughty people reading this

All smoke makes me vomit

and any passing substances give me a massive headache, just passing on the wind

the other  daughter is off to PRIDE in London

she has great friends down there

So hello boys

She's not Lesbian, but parties are parties after all

my other daughter had to pretend to be,  to get into some clubs

they even gayed up a straight guy, just so he could get in

Music and Safety combined

so if you are having a Pride thing anywhere just be safe and happy

Magic Mike, no not me, my girls saw that too once

and one daughter was serenaded by Magic Mike himself

at the end of the show, we have video to prove it

must let Totoro the cat out her bells are jangling

If Putin had more Pussy Cat dolls in his life

and a bit more PRIDE maybe he would not have invaded

But be careful out there

And speaking of Music, thank you Jeff Bezo for the

Unlimited Music Offer, I've signed up today


Michael Casey the fat silver haired writer in shades from Birmingham England




No comments:

A Korean in BIRMINGHAM travelling. something to read for you books of mine in Korean

Humour Writing by the fat silver haired writer in shades from Birmingham England read in 162 countries so far https://www.amazon.co.uk/Micha...