Monday 19 June 2023

Political Honours plus

Political Honours plus

I will never get an OBE or a Knighthood

Sir Michael Casey

RUBBISH

as my dad used to say, do you get any money?

Then it's all BS

If you put a laminated sign UNDER the Toilets This Way signage

Saying Michael Casey Reading Room 

Then that would be honour enough 

as you all read me while sat on the Toilet

The Lincoln Project has a Trump Attack Ad

with the Donald on the BOG

But really It is all a load of nonsense

You do something because you want to

Because of The Good in Your Heart

The Honour System has got more and more Disney each year

Same as in USA  donating to Charity is Tax Deductible

In my mind, Give the TAX to Charity too

That's what we do in UK

So apart from Nobel where you get money

Count me out

A sign saying Michael Casey Reading Room 

is enough, laminated of course

And maybe all sewers should be renamed The PUTINS

So you dump on Putin as you read me

I'm sure Ukrainians will agree

And yes Pray the Rosary for Peace

I don't know how Putin's war will end

But I'm doing my bit via the Rosary

and Muslims too join in as you pray 5 times a day

Fatima 1917 I don't believe was an accidental location

United in Faiths

Putin's  Evil must be beaten

Ok that's enough from me

My Health seems to be stumbling

Tinnitus and Chronic Pain

so have a word with the Boss for me

my mother was born here, not a pigsty but a home Cromane Lower Killorglin County Kerry Ireland



No comments:

A Korean in BIRMINGHAM travelling. something to read for you books of mine in Korean

Humour Writing by the fat silver haired writer in shades from Birmingham England read in 162 countries so far https://www.amazon.co.uk/Micha...