Friday 23 June 2023

Crazy. Rich Asians

Crazy. Rich Asians

Loved the film

But now as all you Singapore People are Reading Me

Or is it a Punishment for bad results at University

95% is bad for a Singaporean after all

So as a Punishment Daddy and Mother 

is making you read me

BUT

there is a house very near to me

That has all been done up, 3 beds

Only one Bathroom

But a downstairs toilet as well

So you could buy it and be my neighbour

Then you could cook and I'd come around

And tell stories

Just like the Monks used to do

Though those were Biblical ones

So Look on Rightmove

325K, the rest you'll have to work out

But Singaporeans are smart



or you could donate it as a fee for my company
OK you'd rather not bother, and anyway how could you live down the ignominy
of being associated with me?
Michael Casey the fat silver haired writer in shades from Birmingham England
writer of stories that everybody reads but nobody pays for
162 countries so far,  Just Greenland and Antarctica is where people go just to avoid me


No comments:

HONG KONG pay me

HONG KONG pay me I see you reading avidly so buy a book on Amazon that way you can pay me a few pennies https://www.amazon.co.uk/stores/Mich...