Friday 2 June 2023

Planting Seeds

Planting Seeds

I'll be doing that Literally once I finish here at my desk

And yes the pain has descended already

Like Trump and his golden escalator

or is it shower, its all tacky anyway

So tacky everything about him

Bad Taste incarnate

I would never go to his place

Too much boasting, lack of reality

Like 70 made people in GOP

Voting to CRASH the World

over the budget ceiling

God Help Us or is it US

ANd now there are Tapes

I KNOWINGLY KEPT IRAN material

Did he Show or did he not Tell

to anybody for any favours?

Gosh I need a Fag

If I smoked

Fag is Cigarette for American readers

This goes on and on and on

And still Morons trust Trump

Sow seeds of Love

Tears for Fears sung

Trump just raises more and more DREAD

and why bury the DEAD on his Golf Course

It would be a great Tom Sharpe Book

so read Tom if you hate me, I was introduced to his books

by my PhD BioChemistry school friend Dr D

So that's enough from me and my DOGeral

Snoop Dog Curse the Worse WOrd in the English Language


TRUMP man TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP oh my TRUMP

just TRUMP you TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP

Snoop Dog has left the building still fuming


Thomas Ridley Sharpe (30 March 1928 – 6 June 2013) was an English satirical novelist, best known for his Wilt series, as well as Porterhouse Blue and Blott ...
Notable works: Wilt series, Porterhouse Blue‎, ...‎
Born: Thomas Ridley Sharpe; 30 March 1928; ...
Died: 6 June 2013 (aged 85); Llafranc‎, ‎Catalo...

No comments:

Lady Gaga and Me , but really about TRUMP

Saturday 3 February 2018 Lady Gaga and Me I had to get up in the night for an hour due to pain.  I've just read about Gaga  having to ca...