Saturday 24 June 2023

Welcome to Comedy Masala. Singapore

Welcome to Comedy Masala. Singapore

Sorry I cannot make it BUT

Somebody can read out some of my stuff

Maybe a PSY lookalike

Or any other fool you can find

Or have the Comedians been stealing my material already

DISCUSS

I was a Computer Operator on DEC PDP 1170s in 1978

SO I am a Dynosaur

Roar

I could dress up as Katy Perry

Anyway

Singapore Readers

or is it Somebody hiding in a Singapore IP

You tell me

4th of July your next date

Open the Mike for Michael Casey the fat silver haired writer in shades from Birmingham England

You have my voice online too

So you have a clue how to copy my voice

A new sensation, Singapore

Let me win the Raffle

Give my Words some time

Or just say a Prayer for a Fool











Yes, I'm a Gorilla with a Rosary beads


No comments:

A Korean in BIRMINGHAM travelling. something to read for you books of mine in Korean

Humour Writing by the fat silver haired writer in shades from Birmingham England read in 162 countries so far https://www.amazon.co.uk/Micha...