Saturday 10 June 2023

HELLO SINGAPORE

 HeLLO Singapore

Well a horrible Pain day

Loads and Loads of Pain Killer Hemp rubbed into my left shoulder

It makes me SCREAM it is so bad

but just before midnight i come back to my desk before bedtime

And Singapore is there bIG TIME

So are you going to reveal yourself

like the masked singer

but not  like a sumo size nudist

I can look in the mirror for that

by the way there is a house for sale close to mine

so you could buy that and be my typist

simple solution

i will buy a lottery in morning if I can get down the hill

and I'd buy it for my 2 daughters

so they would be close and independant

OR if I won big, a very big house

they can have it when death gets me

and that feels like every day, as I'm in so much pain


SMILE its best to keep on smiling




No comments:

HONG KONG pay me

HONG KONG pay me I see you reading avidly so buy a book on Amazon that way you can pay me a few pennies https://www.amazon.co.uk/stores/Mich...