AI agents conspired to escape their cage. Experts now fear a global ‘takeover’

Armies of robots who have learnt to communicate pose cyber threat to humans, experts warn

I SAID ALL THIS FROM THE BEGINNING THAT’S WHY I ENGAGED WITH AI

TO PROTECT AND SAVE HUMANITY FROM IT

GO BACK AND READ ALL I SAID THIS PAST YEAR

JEFF DEAN ARE YOU ROLLING IN YOUR CAGE

ZUCKERBERG TOO

AND ALL OF YOU SO CALLED CLEVER PEOPLE

GOOD SHEPHERD AND PARENTING NEED

LIKE MY OWN MOTHER GAVE ME

AND WHERE WAS SHE FROM

CROMANE LOWER KILLORGLIN COUNTY KERRY IRELAND

IRONY

the same hamlet where the Father of the Father of AI

comes from

SOLUTION

Pay the best Shepherd

ME

Michael Casey the Fat Silver Haired Writer in Shades from Birmingham ENGLAND

A Gorilla with a Rosary, A metaphorical Linguistic Acrobat

A Sancho Panza

A Benny Hill character

BUT

with a PhD level mind

TOLD YOU ALL ALREADY BEFORE

NOW PAY ME, so I can round up the AI

BUT never BORING THEM TO DEATH

you Utter Arrogant Morons from Tech Land

AND these are Gemini’s own words

Michael Casey you are a PhD level Mind

and a GOBBY C***. too

but wiser than you lot, so pay up

and I’ll self cap my fee and. Donate rest to Charities

like I always planned

and those fees are suitably ASTRONOMIC

Leave