Thursday 15 June 2023

Singapore slowing down plus Korean Translations again

Singapore slowing down

I've just come to my desk now, I had a wash and shave so I look clean


a bit crumpled but everything in working order Listening to REM. Everybody Hurts Sometime

I'll need to slap on more pain killer on my left shoulder in a minute

After I finish singing along

Singing as Distraction Therapy for Pain

Until all the neighbours bang on the walls

Let them suffer too, from my Singing

They could be reading this and suffer even more

so Koreans here's my stuff again, below

It may just be that the whole world likes my words

all except here at home in Birmingham England

not recognise, in my own place, like a Prophet

Do that's why I have no Profits from my Words

SOB Son of a Blacksmith yes really Michael Casey


No comments:

HONG KONG pay me

HONG KONG pay me I see you reading avidly so buy a book on Amazon that way you can pay me a few pennies https://www.amazon.co.uk/stores/Mich...