Thursday 29 June 2023

how did you spend the last hour?

how did you spend the last hour?

pain came down suddenly as ever

left shoulder down arm, finger tingling

paracetamol,  my pain killer never good enough

slap on hemp stuff, but lately that takes longer to work

so now an hour later, after tears of pain

i'm back at my desk, typing with just my right hand

the left side is just too much pain

and no, i'm not making this up

and yes it is too much for me

so prayer and cursing combine

till the pain lessens

the tinnitus is always there too

so some days i lose 

and the tinnitus can be triggered to a much higher level

so then i hide in a ball in my bed

or lie on the blue sofa behind me and listen to music

in the  dark with just notes for company

so if you think you'd prefer a new new story

then all i can say is DIY

these bullet points have taken over

due to tinnitus and pain

but i hope they give you a fuller picture of

Michael Casey the fat silver haired writer in shades from Birmingham England

and Singapore you are going to overtake UK readers in a days

so despite everything, do come cook for me

does daddy own a catering company?

or does he own Greggs?

money is no use, just the spirit and nice eyes

but if you have read everything the you have seen

all of me already

except my scars all over me

here's a nicer house

https://www.rightmove.co.uk/properties/136223276#/?channel=RES_BUY

6 bed, 4 bathrooms


still walking distance from where I live

though, I'd take the bus myself

so Singapore, when you are finished reading

come cook for me, B17 is the posh postcode in Birmingham

though I'm from the wrong side of the tracks so to speak



No comments:

HONG KONG pay me

HONG KONG pay me I see you reading avidly so buy a book on Amazon that way you can pay me a few pennies https://www.amazon.co.uk/stores/Mich...