Wednesday 21 June 2023

I might suddenly stop

I might suddenly stop

the amount of racket in my head

and the amount of left shoulder pain

is beyond belief

and sends me crawling to bed

as I just have to stop

then I fall asleep when I'm exhausted

that's why I ask for prayers

and clutch my Rosary beads

So now you know, but do you care?

It's not an act to get likes

This is a Words site

the pictures are so you know who to blame

I am the Michael Casey from Birmingham England

Not any other one

And I don't use Facebook or Linkedin

21 june 2023 is the date I'm telling you this

and some joker keeps on sending offers

to my email

So Boring

Its either Trump or FSB maybe

So that's all for today

Singapore will finish trawling now no doubt

I'm a fad not worth caring about

So don't care for me

But do say the Rosary or any other prayers of your choice

Because Putin's Evil is a Disgrace to the Human Race

And Ukraine must be saved

and we are in Fatima times

Russian crimes since 1917

Putin is a THIEF and the new Czars are just as bad

The Ambassador in UK reciting yet more barefaced lies

We are all sick of it

BUT

the answer lies within Russia

Remove Putin and start again

I'll start a Revolution from my sickbed



and no I'm far from Holy, I just wish all the dying was over, 

and as they say the Prayers I say Tomorrow will have helped Yesterday

and we can all say Amen to that


No comments:

Spend 8 million of my TAX money on the needy

Government offers free portraits of King Charles to churches, universities and hospitals as part of £8m scheme Churches, universities and ho...