Thursday 1 June 2023

Save me from Kim

Save me from Kim

Kim K of backside fame

Kim from the North of Korea doesn't talk. to me

my daughter who has just finished her finals

and look much better than Kim K

was trying on her Graduation dress today

So I reached for an imaginary shot gun

But her dear friend Marco will be there to protect her

He looks like a young James Bond by the way

Anyway now the curves are put away

My daughter has stopped me from watching

The Cursed Kdrama

So she can watch Kardasians instead

So I am cursed by her choice of tv

But there is a new one I can watch when the Curse is over

A Fantasy one, in the mold of The Alchemy of the Stars

I recognised the voice of an actor, yes I can recognise a VOICE now

So I must be a real Kdrama addict now

So I have that on my list

My other daughter says She is Trilingual, English/Shanghai and all the Korean I watch

so that's all for today

here's a recent poem

Let The Sun Shine Again (c)

By Michael Casey

Let the sun shine again

Let the pain fade away

Let the tears dry up

Let the hair be combed again

Let the lipstick be applied again

Let the smiles reign again

Let the eyes sparkle again

Let the breathing be normal again

Let the singing begin again

Let the footsteps have a bounce again

Let the pace become faster

Let the joy inside come out again

Let the dancing begin again

Let the laughter ring out again

Let the hugging and then the kissing begin again

Let the hearts beat faster

Let the love rule again

Let the Future hold no fear again

Let the Promise be over the horizon

Let the Fear be banished again

Let the Fear be totally and utterly gone again

Let there be Love in our hearts again

Happiness and Joy and Laughter and Dancing

Singing too

Don't be afraid to  let Love reign again

The Past is Over

We are in the Present

The Future is ours again

Let the Sun Shine on Us again

All of Us everywhere, in the world

Whatever we do, whatever we want

We can have it back

Because we are not Afraid anymore

There is Love out there

Just don't be afraid to grasp it

Let the sun shine in your hearts again

For Evil will pass, and only Love is Left

Ask Sancho Panza, I read it on Google

only the other day

And 50 years ago I was Christened Sancho Panza

by one of our Priests

So I am Sancho Panza, and Michael Casey too

Michael Casey the fat silver haired writer in shades from

Birmingham ENGLAND

and my. message to all of you all over the world and in multiple languages 

is just this

Let the Sun Shine Again

and never never never allow Evil to freeze your heart

for in the Sunshine everything GROWS

 




The Cursed
2020 ‧ Horror ‧ 1 season
OverviewWatch showCastReviews

EpisodesTrailers & clips

No comments:

A Korean in BIRMINGHAM travelling. something to read for you books of mine in Korean

Humour Writing by the fat silver haired writer in shades from Birmingham England read in 162 countries so far https://www.amazon.co.uk/Micha...