Tuesday 27 June 2023

Lasting Images of Me, what about YOU?



These are lasting images of me, taken today with my head exploding, 
at least I washed and shaved  27th June 2023
So the question is what would you want to remembered about you
your smile, your sex appeal, your money, your charm
ALL things Pass, even Dictators like PUTIN, 
so as you hide  from the Genocide delivered by HIM
as your Army acts in SELF DEFENCE
Remember the whole of Heaven itself is on your side
Fatima 1917, who should we believe, a cheeky schoolboy
 whose friends all fall from Windows or
the Virgin Mary herself,
Christians do not kill their neighbours,
Putin's War can end immediately
Turn around and go home











 

No comments:

HONG KONG pay me

HONG KONG pay me I see you reading avidly so buy a book on Amazon that way you can pay me a few pennies https://www.amazon.co.uk/stores/Mich...