Saturday 17 June 2023

Singapore came back for the last bite of me, maybe

Singapore came back for the last bite of me, maybe

so thank you

I'm intrigued to know who you are

are you going to tell me?

michaelgcasey@hotmail.com

my Tinnitus has reached world record levels

as has my left shoulder pain

i think its the air pressure and heat

so i have to steal time here to talk to you

small daughter is on the way home finally, from University

after a holiday in France, she is doing Anthropology with French

my left ear went totally deaf again, but Tinnitus still SCREAMS

I think I'll pick a Comedy Kdrama next

Thats all

Apart from Bill and Xi talking

Which is great

Jaw Jaw is better than War War after all

Not that Bill fights

But to me it shows Putin's days are numbered

Xi knows he needs USA to sell his stuff to

And Putin's Russia .....


this is me around the the time i wrote The Butcher The Baker and The Undertaker

No comments:

Lady Gaga and Me , but really about TRUMP

Saturday 3 February 2018 Lady Gaga and Me I had to get up in the night for an hour due to pain.  I've just read about Gaga  having to ca...