Wednesday 14 June 2023

14th June 2023

 well had my BT today, hoping I'll stick at 25 for GFR

I  don't fancy being plugged in 3 times a week for Dialysis

If my numbers drop then that could become a fact of life

To be. avoided like the Plague

They have to put a tube in your body, or arm

I look like the elephant man already with my hernia

and scars on my chest and legs

Got appointments for my Tinnitus too

Tinnitus is the worst thing in my life ever

and i've had many bad things

and no, not my writing

do you want a slap, or should I kiss you for your cheek

The Cold, The Heat, The Wind, Tones can trigger it even higher

It brings tears t my eyes and you have to get out of bed early

TO avoid being a sitting target

I can take 3 hours for it to come down from gale force 10

when I awake in the morning. after my 2 hour slots of allowed sleep

I wake up every 2 hours, that's what my body does to me

So that's why you get these instead of story stories nowadays

But Singapore girl, now you are reaching the end of my page

You can visit and be my scribe

or just leave the stage to read even more of my stories



No comments:

May is the month of Mary

May is the Month of Mary Posted by michaelgcasey 09/05/2024 Posted in Uncategorized who we all love so well Meanwhile in Moscow a Parade to ...